Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daughters Teach Daddy New Tricks

So Bay taught me how to dance like the young folk are doing these days. If you are in my age range, you can see just how much dancing has evolved since we were three years old. I've never seen moves like the ones she was throwin' out there! Borderline contortionistic. I tried to keep up, but it was near impossible. Random analogy........If energy were an uneaten apple, Bay is still on the tree and I'm more like the core about to be thrown in the trizash.

June had a couple of her own moves. She can throw down when she feels the need. Gibson decided to chime in on the end as well. I think he was probably mad b/c he doesn't have the moves that the girls have.

If you care to see what I'm talking about, you can check it out here.

Peace,
t

No comments: